All games and practices will take place as scheduled.
|Date||Day||Start Time||Division||Home Coach||Visiting Coach|
|Boys HS Standings||3/4 Grade Standings|
Registration is now closed for St. Matthew Intramural basketball. There are limited spots available for K-4th and boys High Scool division. If you are interested in participating as a player please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration opens August 22
- Registration deadline 11/15
- Late registration deadline 11/30 ($30 fee after 11/15)
- Season starts on or about Saturday December 9
Coed Grades K-2: 10 weeks, one hour per week on Saturday mornings. First 4-5 weeks will involve drills and practice. remaining weeks will be split between drills and practice and educational team play.
All grades 3-12 will have one practice per week. The time and venue will be determined by the coach once teams are formed.
- Boys Grades 3-8: 10 games + playoffs. One practice per week. One game per week, likely Wed. or Thu. evenings starting at 7 or 8PM.
- Boys Grades 9-12: 10 games + playoffs. One practice per week. One game per week, TBD
If you have any questions, please contact Athletic Director Chris Felice, email@example.com
All players must wear the intramural uniform (jersey and shorts) to all games. Players who played in the prior year intramural program may re-use their uniforms if so desired. New uniforms may be purchased for $25.
Refund Policy NO EXCEPTIONS: Full refund if withdrawn prior to 11/1/17- Credit Voucher from 11/1/17 through 11 /30/17- No refunds after 12/1/16.