Coronavirus update: We are currently reviewing our plans for a 2020-21 intramural basketball season. If and when we do open up our basketball program we will be following all of the NY State and CYO health guidelines for the safe continuation of youth sports.
- Registration is open: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/
- Last day to register TBD
- No games during HHH Christmas and February break
- All Star Games TBD
- Championship games TBD
Coed Grades K-1: 10 weeks, one hour per week on Saturday mornings. First 4-5 weeks will involve drills and practice. remaining weeks will be split between drills and practice and educational team play.
All grades 2-12 will have one practice per week. The time and venue will be determined by the coach once teams are formed. Dates and times are subject to change.
- Boys/Girls Coed Grades 2-3: 10 games + playoffs. One practice per week and one game per week on Saturday mornings
- Boys/Girls Grades 4/5 – 10 games + playoffs. One practice per week. One game per week.
- Boys/Girls Grades 6-8 – 10 games + playoffs. One practice per week. One game per week.
- Boys Grades 9-12: 10 games + playoffs. One practice per week. One game per week,
All players must wear the intramural uniform (jersey and shorts) to all games. Players who played in the prior year intramural program may re-use their uniforms if so desired. New uniforms may be purchased for $25.
Refund Policy NO EXCEPTIONS: Full refund if withdrawn prior to TBD – Credit Voucher from TBD through TBD – No refunds after TBD