We are currently reviewing our plans for the202-21 intramural basketball season. However, we are planning to have a regular full season starting in December. When we do open up our basketball program we will be following guidelines for the safe continuation of our basketball program.
We had a very successful 2020-21 season with no reported Covid-19 cases amongst participants in our intramural program and we will do everything possible to have the same outcome for the upcoming season.
- Registration will open on September 5: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/
- Last day to register November 15
- Practices begin week of November 29
- Games begin Saturday December 11
- No games during HHH Christmas and February break
- All Star Games TBD
- Championship games TBD
Coed Grades K-1: 10 weeks, one hour per week on Saturday mornings. First 4-5 weeks will involve drills and practice. remaining weeks will be split between drills and practice and educational team play.
All grades 2-12 will have one practice per week. The time and venue will be determined by the coach once teams are formed. Dates and times are subject to change. All games and practices will be at St. Matthew in within the HHH School District
- Coed Grades 2-3: 10 games. One practice per week and one game per week on Saturday mornings
- Boys/Girls Grades 4/5 – 10 games + playoffs. One practice per week. One game per week .
- Boys/Girls Grades 6-8 – 10 games + playoffs. One practice per week. One game per week.
- Boys Grades 9-12: 10 games + playoffs. One practice per week. One game per week,
If you have any questions, please contact
Intramural Coordinator Chris Felice, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Athletic Director Chris Felice, email@example.com
All players must wear the intramural uniform provided to all games.
Refund Policy NO EXCEPTIONS: Full refund if withdrawn prior to 11/30/21- Credit Voucher from 12/1/21 through 12/25/21-. No refunds or vouchers after 12/25. Consideration ,may be given to special circumstances.